New York International Ballet Competition Submissions Deadline: December 15, 2012
30th Anniversary of New York International Ballet Competition
June 19-23, 2013
Deadline for Submissions is December 15, 2012
Rose Theater/Lincoln Center
New York International Ballet Competition (NYIBC) is currently in preparation for its 30th Anniversary, to be held June 19-23 at the Rose Theater/Lincoln Center.
Dancers’ repertory study will take place June 3-18.
Applications are being accepted from dancers around the world until the December 15th deadline via an online drop box. All interested applicants who meet the eligibility requirements can apply and submit accompanying materials at www.nyibc.org:
* Female entrants must be between 17 and 23 years of age;
* Male entrants must be between 18 and 24 years of age;
* All dancers must enter with competing partner, but are judged individually;
* Dancers are required to send recommendations, photos, and video footage of their performance of a classical variation and a lift with any partner;
* For more information, and to access the application, visit www.nyibc.org
Executive Director of NYIBC is Marcia De La Garza, who worked closely for several years with late Founder/Executive Director Emeritus Ilona Copen, and Eleanor D’Antuono returns as Artistic Director.
119 West 57 Street, suite 1215
New York NY USA 10019
For more information: www.nyibc.org